TrialGP - camping.
At an event such as the TrialGP Netherlands, there is of course a campsite for visitors. We already received the first questions about this a long time ago. And to be honest, our camping facilities at the 2012 and 2017 European Championships are winning so much praise that we also expected this interest.
So it is clear; Of course there will be a campsite and not just one, no, it will be a “5 star campsite”
Just wait and see;
1. There are ample spaces available for caravans, motor homes or tents. (car can be at the caravan).
2. Each location can have a (free) power connection
3. There are sufficient clean toilets available at short distance (with water flushing)
4. Free showers are available
5. The costs are only € 10, = per unit / night regardless of the number of people.
There is no need to reserve in advance. (there are enough places)
• The campsite is within walking distance of the trial accommodation (less than 350 meters).
• Breakfast service is available every morning in the large tent
• Every night there is entertainment in the large (party) tent at the trial accommodation
• The center of Zelhem, with restaurants and supermarkets is about 1.5 km. away from the campsite.
if you arrive at the TrialGP, first report in the Welcome Center!
Here you can go for registrations, but also for information about the event but also for the beautiful Gemeente Bronckhorst, or what the "bustling" center of Zelhem has to offer ... ...
Opening hours Welcome Center for registration GP-Camping:
Wednesday 19 June 12.00 to 20.00
Thursday, June 20 from 08.00 to 24.00
Friday 21 June 08.00 to 24.00
Saturday, June 22 08.00 to 20.00
Sunday, June 23 07.00 to 18.00
Monday 24 June 08.00 to 12.00
Have fun in Zelhem !!